If a child cannot learn in the way we teach we must teach in a way the child can learn
Heritage School offers a supportive international environment and world-class education and care for children from 3 years old in Moscow and Tyumen.
The education is based on the British curriculum with lessons conducted in English by highly qualified international teachers.
The school founders are known for their successful experience in developing and managing a network of Cambridge international schools in Russia and abroad.
One school - two diplomas
Studying at Heritage
Heritage School offers a holistic Early Years and primary education including:
- The UK Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Cambridge Primary curriculum delivered by qualified teachers in English
- Integrated Russian Programme
- Co-Curriculum (sports, creativity and technology)
- Values-based Education
- Additional foreign language
We apply the latest teaching and learning practices and modern pedagogical approaches.
Applying to Heritage School
We are excited to announce the start of the new student enrolment process. The founding families are granted the most favourable terms of admission.
How to join Heritage School:
- Contact our Admissions team to enquire about what packages and places we have available.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Bring your child to an appointment with the Psychologist and Admissions Team.
- Provide us with the documents needed for the contract.
- Sign the educational agreement and make the payment.
- If you plan admission in September, we can give support and advice on preparation for school.
Book an appointment by phone:
We are happy to answer your questions!