Career at Heritage
Becoming a part of Heritage is an opportunity to become a member of an international team of like-minded people, improve your professional skills, acquire new knowledge and be surrounded by highly qualified specialists. We firmly believe that long-term success is based on professionalism, compliance with high standards of business ethics.
We give preference to innovative, ambitious candidates who have a desire to develop, show dedication, and possess the ability to work in a team and achieve high results. We offer our employees excellent prospects for professional development and career growth, full compliance with labor legislation, comfortable working conditions and a friendly workplace environment.
If you are interested in working at Heritage International School, you can send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Heritage Recruitment process consists of the following steps:
- Welcome call / Interview by HR Business Partner
- Interview meeting with member of SLT (Head of School, Head of Operations, Phase Leader)
- Demo lesson arranged by candidate (Online/Offline)
- Interview meeting with Executive office team member (CEO, Head of HR)
- Job offer from Heritage International School
Even at times when no vacancies are available that would match your experience and qualifications, we will be happy to receive your CV and consider you in the future as and when a suitable role arises.