Co-Teacher / LA / Учитель английского языка
Co-Teachers / Learning Assistants have two main roles: supporting children’s learning including ESL support, and supporting Classroom & School activities.
- Teaching English to children (classes of up to 18 kids);
- Drawing up lesson plans, careful preparation for the lesson, focusing on achieving resuls by each student;
- Conducting classes in accordance with the communicative methodology, active use of methodological materials;
- Maintaining study lists, monitoring progress, marking and record-keeping;
- Arragement of academic asessements; preparation for exams;
- Looking after children’s pastoral needs, including caring for children, playground time, reading time, clubs activities;
- Helping kids develop independent learning skills, manage their own learning and prioritise their time;
- Helping with school events, trips and outings.
- We are seeking a professional who has relevant international curriculum experience (that would be significant advantage), can promote a well-organised learning environment and demonstrate a positive approach to students;
- Candidates should possess excellent IT skills and interest in embedding ICT into daily classroom experience. We are an Apple Mac-orientated school and utilise touchscreen smart boards in our classes. All candidates should be confident and enthusiastic users of ICT;
- Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best and a willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of our school;
- Candidates should have a teaching degree - higher pedagogical (linguistic) education, combined with a minimum of one (1) years’ experience of teaching; have proven experience in teaching the relevant age group. International certificates or international experience is an advantage;
- English - C1 level, professional pronunciation;
- Personal qualities: dedication to the profession and desire to keep on developing in education, love for children, responsibility, result-orientation, creativity, punctuality, politeness and excellent communication skills.
- Getting unique experience in an international team;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Permanent work, employment in accordance with Russian Labor Code;
- Pedagogical leave - 56 days + additional paid vacation days provided by the company;
- Social package - medical insurance after 3 months of work;
- Free, tasty and healthy lunches;
- Five-day working week, schedule 8.00 to 17.00;
- Modern and comfortable School in Ozhogino Residence complex.
- Phone interview with our HR team;
- Online meeting with HR member;
- Visit to Heritage International School Tyumen Campus to meet Line Manager;
- Short professional task / a Trial day;
- Security background check carried by our Security Service;
- Successful candidate will be provided with Job Offer from Heritage International School.