Co-Teacher / Learning Assistant (Учитель английского языка)
- Helping with classroom arrangements, preparations for the lessons, marking and record-keeping;
- Planning and arranging some of the lessons individually (Music, Art, PE);
- Setting up equipment and helping to prepare the classroom for lessons, tidying up afterwards and helping with displays;
- Looking after children’s pastoral needs, including caring for children, playground time, reading time, clubs activities;
- Helping kids develop independent learning skills, manage their own learning and prioritise their time;
- Providing one-to-one and small group support to children who need it;
- Helping with school events, trips and outings.
- We are seeking a professional who has relevant international curriculum experience (that would be significant advantage), can promote a well-organised learning environment and demonstrate a positive approach to students;
- Candidates should possess excellent IT skills and interest in embedding ICT into daily classroom experience. We are an Apple Mac-orientated school and utilise touchscreen smart boards in our classes. All candidates should be confident and enthusiastic users of ICT;
- Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best and a willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of our school;
- Candidates should have a teaching degree, combined with a minimum of one (1) years’ experience of teaching; have proven experience in teaching the relevant age group; are in possession of an up-to-date police clearance certificate.
- Getting unique experience in an international team;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Permanent work, employment in accordance with Russian Labor Code;
- Pedagogical leave - 56 days + additional paid vacation days provided by the company;
- Social package - medical insurance after 3 months of work;
- Free, tasty and healthy lunches;
- Five-day working week, schedule 8.00 to 17.00.
How to Apply
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application along with a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees, one of which should be your current Head Teacher/Principal to email@example.com
Heritage Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and we select staff that understand and share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and obtaining a Police Certificate or Good Conduct Certificate from the country the applicant last resided or was employed in, which may include Disclosure & Barring checks