Leninskiy campus is a kindergarten in the southwestern district of Moscow, which has everything for effective education and development of children.
We strive to ensure that our students enjoy the learning process, stay cheerful, capable, confident and have the opportunity to succeed in the intellectual, physical, moral and social aspects.
We are convinced that raising a child in a bilingual environment from an early age is the best investment in their future.
Leninskiy campus is:
- A new 2-storey kindergarten building with its own fenced promenade next to the «Universitet» metro station.
- 2 educational programmes: British and Russian.
- Qualified and experienced educators from the UK and other English speaking countries.
- Experienced qualified teachers from Russia implementing the Russian program.
- Own kitchen and 5 meals a day.
- Nurse, psychologist, speech therapist.
- Opening hours 8:00 to 19:00.
Our address: 119331, Moscow, Krupskoy str, 1