Learning Assistant / Учитель английского языка
Learning Assistants have two main roles: supporting children’s learning, and supporting the main class teacher. In primary schools, their duties include:
- Providing support to children who need additional help with their work;
- Helping students develop independent learning skills, manage their own learning and prioritise their time;
- Providing one-to-one and small group support to children who need it;
- Listening to children read;
- Helping Classroom teacher with their marking and record-keeping;
- Looking after children’s pastoral needs, including dealing with playground accidents and caring for children who are upset;
- Setting up equipment and helping to prepare the classroom for lessons, tidying up afterwards and helping with displays;
- Helping with school trips, events and outings.
- We are seeking a professional who has relevant UK curriculum experience (that would be significant advantage), can promote a well-organised learning environment and demonstrate a positive approach to students.
- Candidate should possess excellent IT skills and interest in embedding ICT into daily classroom experience. We are an Apple Mac-orientated school and utilise touchscreen smartboards in our classes. All candidates should be confident and enthusiastic users of ICT.
- Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best and a willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of our school.
- Candidates should have a teaching degree, combined with a minimum of one (1) years’ experience of teaching; have proven experience in teaching the relevant age group; are in possession of an up-to-date police clearance certificate.
- Employment in accordance with Russian Labor Code;
- Probation period – 3 months;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Work schedule: Monday through Friday, 8.00 a.m. till 5.00 p.m.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Modern and comfortable school near metro station «Преображенская Площадь»