Frontdesk Specialist / Секретарь
We are seeking a Frontdesk Specialist to join Heritage International School.
Our Frontdesk Specialist ensures high quality of client service by:
- Greeting visitors, answer telephone calls and communicate effectively with staff members, pupils, parents and other contact persons;
- Preparing school correspondence in English and Russian (letters, announcements, etc.);
- Translating and interpreting during meetings with parents and teachers on occasional basis;
- Assisting to Academic staff upon request from Line Manager (reports distribution, letters, signatures collection, etc);
- Assisting with special school projects and teambuilding activities.
- Higher University Degree;
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure respecting deadlines, in a multitask mode;
- Positive personal and professional image, high standards of professional behavior and ethics;
- International mindset and ability to work in an international environment;
- Pro-active attitude and work commitment;
- Proficient computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Competent Russian (oral, written);
- Fluent English, as the job requires communicating with English-speaking teachers and parents on daily basis.
- Getting unique experience in an international team;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Permanent work, employment in accordance with Russian Labor Code;
- Probation period – 3 months;
- Social package – medical insurance after 3 months of work;
- Annual paid vacation – 28 calendar days;
- Free, tasty and healthy lunches;
- Monday through Friday working week, working hours 8.00 to 17.00;
- Phone interview with our HR team;
- Online meeting with HR member;
- Visit to Heritage International School Campus to meet Line Manager;
- Short professional task / a Trial day;
- Security background check carried by our Security Service;
- Successful candidate will be provided with Job Offer from Heritage International School.