Computer Science Teacher (IGCSE)
We'll be glad to welcome an outstanding and inspirational Computer Science Teacher to our Secondary Department.
Candidates should have a teaching degree, QTS, PGCE/PGDE or equivalent, recognised for the purposes of teaching in the UK or overseas, combined with a minimum of 2 (two) years' experience of teaching; have proven experience in teaching the relevant age group; are in possession of an up-to-date Police Clearance/DBS certificate from the country of their most recent teaching post (this will be required to present at any future interview).
We are seeking a professional who has relevant UK curriculum experience (including preparation for IGCSE), can promote a well-organised learing environment and demonstrate a positive approach to students. Candidates should possess excellent IT skills and interest in embedding ICT into daily classroom experience. We are an Apple Mac-oriented school and utilise touchscreen smartboards in our classes. All candidates should be confident and enthusiastic users of ICT.
Candidates should also illustrate capacity to help students achieve their absolute best and willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of our School.
- Competitive salary package;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Travel allowance;
- School scholarships;
- Health insurance;
- Full visa support for the candidate and family;
- Professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment;
- Free lunches
- Phone interview with our HR team;
- Online meeting with HR member;
- Visit to Heritage International School Sokolniki Campus to meet Line Manager;
- Short professional task / a Demo lesson;
- Security background check carried by our Security Service;
- Successful candidate will be provided with Job Offer from Heritage International School.
Contact person: HR Team, firstname.lastname@example.org